Saturday 12 November 2011

Black Beast by R. S. Guthrie

Black Beast (A Clan of MacAulay Novel)Black Beast by R.S. Guthrie

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Black Beast grabbed me from the very first chapter. I don't get a lot of time to read, usually twenty minutes in bed, but this was a story I couldn't put down and I found myself having early nights just to get my next fix.

The characters are beautifully drawn without slowing down the pace of the book and every time I picked up my kindle it was just a few sentences before I was drawn into Bobby Mac's world. I saw the characters so vividly it was as if I was watching the film version (and surely there will be one with such a great plot).


Guthrie has created a protagonist in Bobby Mac that will push Alex Cross all the way, and I can see this turning into an epic series of novels.


I have no hesitation in giving Black Beast five stars and will be first in line to buy the next of Guthrie's works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories